As we all know, things happen. But would you know what to do in case of a wedding day emergency such as:
- A button pops on your dress?
- Your mom has a run in her stockings?
- The ring bearer fell and scraped his knee?
- One of your bridesmaids forgot to eat breakfast and feels faint?
- Your sister really shouldn’t have eaten that spaghetti last night at the rehearsal dinner?
This is when a wedding day emergency kit comes into play. Your wedding planner should keep one stocked and have one on hand for your wedding day. There are some things we just can’t control and this little kit can become a lifesaver.
A few essential items that should be included in the kit are:
The list can go on and on, however, if you have these essentials, they can help spare you from a wedding day disaster. You can’t afford not to have a wedding day emergency kit on hand; every bride needs one.